Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday

I had my pre-op physical today and I think I passed with flying colors.   I also got my consultation with the nurse and found out when I go for my COVID test and when to stop eating, etc.  Lots of information - I think that's why I've had a headache all afternoon.  My brain is in overload!!

I was quite busy today.  I did most of the filing and I'll finish tomorrow.  I helped Dave put new screen on our balcony door...and I'm sure I forgot something else I did.  Tonight we went to Bryan's for pizza and a movie.  We watched "Cars".  Those movies are so fun - there are so many things you miss the first time you see a movie.  Then I try to figure out who is doing all of the voices - they had quite a cast!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...