Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday

Dave and I walked early this morning - early for me, anyway.  By the time we got done, I thought it was time for lunch, but it was not even 10:00!!  

I "painted" with my alcohol inks today.  I shouldn't have.  I have a pre-surgery physical tomorrow.  My doctor will think I've got infection in my finger!!  (I used red inks!!)  I've worked at getting the ink off and I've removed quite a bit of it, but it's under my nail and around my nail to where I can't get to it.  It wears off after a few days but tomorrow it'll still be quite vivid.

I started to watch the Cubs tonight, but they got behind 0-6 in the 3rd so I turned it off,  Ended up 2-13 - glad I turned it off!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...