Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday

 We made it to Maquoketa Caves State Park.  This part of the state is beautiful - very hilly and green!  They've obviously had more rain than we have in the 'loo!  It took us about and hour and 40 minutes to get here.  We had some storms go through about 4:30 or so.  We decided not to start a fire and thought we should eat inside.  The radar looked pretty scary!  As it turned out, it was fine...just some rain.  We couldn't hear the thunder inside the camper with two little kids and 4 adults.  

I got my stitches out this morning...not a fun experience.  I've got steri-strips on my finger that are supposed to stay on for 5 days.  I don't think they'll stay on for 24 hours even.  They said not to worry about it if they came off.  I'm sure they'll be gone by tomorrow at this time.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...