Saturday, August 1, 2020

Saturday


We had another beautiful day of camping here.  It was pretty much perfect weatherwise.  It did sprinkle on us just a little bit when we were eating supper, but that's all.

Dave and I went into Mt Vernon.  I wanted to see the Cornell campus.  Mt Vernon is such a pretty little town.  We didn't see anything run down at all...of course, we didn't see all of the town.  The campus itself was beautiful - just near campus are two churches that are gorgeous - the Methodist church and the Presbyterian church.  Plus, on campus, there was a beautiful lily garden.  We got lots of pictures of the flowers, but they're on my big camera and I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet.

We stopped at the grocery store on the way back to the park - got pizza and wings for supper.  They were both a hit!  Bryan's family all went back to the sandbar to picnic and let the kids play in the water.  We all had a fun day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...