Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday

Yesterday a big storm called a derecho flew through Iowa south of highway 20 - we're barely north of highway 20.  We were under a severe thunderstorm warning, but we didn't get the winds and not even much rain.  Over 10,000,000 acres of crops are down across Iowa, along with lots of damage south of us.  We did, however, have some big lightning that knocked out our internet and tv (some stations).  Mediacom took a big hit evidently...we still don't have internet.  We have a hotspot that we use in the camper so this afternoon we went to the camper to get it.  I've finally gotten caught up on all my emails, etc.  

This morning, I had a Covid test...it was negative!  Not the most pleasant experience I've had, but it didn't hurt.  Just was a little uncomfortable because I thought I was going to sneeze the entire time!!  I had to have it before my surgery on Thursday.  Tomorrow afternoon I find out when my procedure is.  I'll be glad when all this is over.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...