Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday

 I took my bandage off this morning.  This is the first day I get to wash it with hydrogen peroxide and then use a bandaid instead of that big honker bandage.  My finger looks horrible!  I probably have 8-10 stitches and it's black and blue, but at least I can now use it a bit.

Dave and I went for our walk this morning.  It was gorgeous here!!  We had the balcony doors open all day.  We also had a zoom meeting with our financial advisor.  This afternoon, a lady here in the building and I put Gesso on a big canvas.  We ended up putting 4 coats on it.  Tomorrow we're going to attempt an acrylic pour!  Should be fun!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...