Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wednesday

 What a beautiful day we had here!  Dave and I sat outside again this evening.  The little hummers don't like it when we do that, but they sneak in to get a few sips of food anyway.  

I'm watching the Democratic Convention.  I've enjoyed the format, although it's a little like an infomercial.  

Dave is having issues with his right wrist.  He can't even use an eating utensil in that hand.  He goes to the doctor tomorrow morning.  So his right hand is messed up and my left hand is...at least we have two good hands between us!!

I was able to get my newsletter one today.  Yay!  Now I've got to work on the ByLaws to get them in line with the Florida Statute 723 which changed a lot this year on July 1st.  Yuck!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...