Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday

 Another rainy day here in the 'loo.  The low pressure center must be moving, though, because my sinuses don't hurt today.  We had a good day.  I reconciled all of our accounts and worked on a letter Dave iss sending to the residents here.  

We even went for a walk today...inside.  We walked 3 laps on each floor and then finished our 2 miles in the basement garage.  Not much fun wearing a mask when you're walking - it's too hot!!  When we got to the garage, I was able to slip it off my nose until someone came into the garage...that helped.

Tonight we went for pizza and a movie.  I took my salad because I had chili for lunch.  Pizza would have been too much.  I just don't dare eat like that or I'll gain my weight back.  The movie was good - none of us had seen it.  We watched "Strange Magic".  It was really quite good...everyone enjoyed it. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...