Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday

 I need this rain to go away...I'm having sinus issues because of the low pressure systems.  Even my skin  hurt!! I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep...grrr.  So I took a nap this afternoon.  I feel a bit better this evening - it's stopped raining here, but it's supposed to rain most  of the day tomorrow, too.  A friend from Ottumwa said she'd had over 7 inches of rain in the last 3 days.  The grass is sure greener now!

We all decided to cancel camping this weekend.  It's not much fun if you have to just hang out in the camper all the time.  If it were just Dave and I we'd be fine - we'd just try to catch up on our DVD's, but the little kids get a bit bonkers after a while.  

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...