Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday

 We left at 8:30 this morning to go pick up the truck from Agency.  We were happy to get it back!!  We just got in the vehicles and headed back to Waterloo.  Got to Sigourney and Dave smelled smoke...the back brakes had locked up.  So Dave called Mike and he sent the mechanic up to us in Sigourney.  He did an adjustment (he said he must have tightened them too tight) and off we went again.  We stopped at the Pilot station at Interstate 80 to check on them...they were cool.  So after a short potty break, off we went again.  When we got to the condo, Dave checked the brakes again and again they were cool...thank goodness!

I was fighting sleep, so I cranked the A/C down.  By the time I got home, I was freezing...but at least I didn't fall asleep!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...