Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday

It rained pretty much all day here today...which is good.  We sure needed it!  The problem with today was that the temperature outside didn't get above 55!!  Right now it's  47 but feels like 42.  Needless to say, we didn't go walking! 

I cleaned my crafting table and tried  to organize it a bit better.  I also cut a bunch of card bases so I'm ready to create now.  I sold 10 of my cards to our neighbor. 

It may be a little hard to see, but this little hummer has been sitting on our rail or on the back of Dave's chair off and on all day today.  God bless him...he acts cold but I think he's really just guarding the food container so no other hummer gets his food!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...