Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday

I had an appointment at 8:40 this morning to have a  Prolia shot.  Needless to say I had to get up early for that!  I got there on time; they called me back within a few minutes.  They couldn't find my paperwork with the approval for the shot.  If they gave it to me without that approval, I'd be responsible for the cost - $2,000!!  Holy cow!  I said I'd come back another day!  

When I got home, Dave was ready to start working on lining the cabinets with vinyl flooring.  We worked on that a long time today, but it's all done and cleaned up!  Good project to have out of the way.  My job was to empty the cabinets and then when he was done, refill them.  They look so nice!  In between cabinets, I walked in the basement/garage.  Too cold for me to want to walk outside.

More later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...