Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday

 We walked mid-morning today.  The wind almost blew us over a few times.  It may be the last time we walk outside for a while.  It's not fun being here this late...usually we're in our MH in Florida by now.  

Dave did some work for a couple here in the building and since he won't take any money, they gave him 4 coupons from Culvers - two for sandwiches, side dish, and drink and two for sundaes.  So we looked at the menu and figured out our order and drove thru to get our lunch.  Yummy!  Dave had a burger, fries and a chocolate hot fudge sundae.  I had a grilled chicken sandwich, steamed broccoli and a regular hot fudge sundae...but I only ate half of my sandwich and half of my sundae.  

This afternoon Dave went out to help Bryan.  I played with my alcohol inks and new die set that I got.  I enter these blog hop contests on several stamp sites and I win $15 of products.  It makes some fun for me and I can get something I want to boot!

When he got home, I cut his hair out on the balcony AND ABOUT FROZE!!  The wind was still blowing but by the time we went out on the balcony there was no sun hitting it!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...