Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday

 We woke up today to 28 degree temperatures - felt like 20!!  I guess winter has arrived in Waterloo.  Today's high was 41 - tomorrow's is to be 34!!  What the heck!?!  Needless to say we didn't walk outside today.  We walked the hallways and the garage here in our building - much more comfortable.

This afternoon Dave went to Bryan's to play Paul Bunyan!  I baked cookies, swept the floors, unloaded the dishes from the dishwasher and then watched the Cyclone game.  It was a close one, but we lost by 3 points...and we missed 2 field goals!!  I guess we could have won that game even though the other team was favored - they were ranked 6th in the nation and we were ranked 17th.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...