Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday

 This morning, after attend all 3 of our church services, Dave started vacuuming and steam-cleaning floors while I dusted and put things away.  The amazing thing about today was that when we went to Bryan's about 4:30, we hadn't ever unlocked the door!  Neither of us had gone out of our condo at all.  It was only 28 outside this morning, so no walking outside.  Cleaning house was my exercise! 

The other day, I sent emails to my nieces and Kaylee to see if they would participate in a Zoom call at 2:00 today, mainly to see if I had set up the Zoom call correctly.  Linda, Kaylee, Vicki and I enjoyed a very nice chat!  We hadn't seen each other for a long time.  What a fun time!  I wish Rhonda had joined us, but she might have been away from home or out riding her horses.

This evening we went to Bryan's for supper.  It's so fun hearing Kaitlyn say, "Grandma Peg".  She was wearing her cute little striped leggings and her pink tutu tonight.  Aidan ran into her and made her cry...she ran right to her daddy.  She is really a daddy's girl!  She's pretty tough, so I was surprised to hear her cry.  She's usually just as rough and tumble as Aidan is!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...