Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday

 Dave went to Bryan's to "play" in the woods this morning.  They cut up and split wood for Bryan's wood-burning heater.  This was a gorgeous day for them to work outside.  I even had the patio doors open for a while this afternoon.  I mainly just putzed around here.  When Dave got home from Bryan's I was watching the ISU football game so we waited until we got 3 TDs ahead to go for our walk.  I even had on shorts today - it was that nice here!  When we got back from our walk, there was a knock on our door and a loud "trick or treat"!  Some of the ladies from the condo dressed up and handed out bags of candy!

That was a fun surprise!  

This evening we went to Bryan's to have trick or treat with the kiddos.  Aidan was Spiderman and Kaitlyn was Tigger.  She didn't like that we had masks on, but she was okay as soon as we took them off.  I was a unicorn and Dave was a cop.




Fun evening!  

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...