Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday

 It was a gorgeous day here - a little chilly, but I wore shorts and a long sleeved shirt and I was good!  We walked this morning when it was 52 and  sunny.  We had attended one church service with communion and tried to do another one.  The FPC in Ottumwa was messed up so we're going to watch it another day.

This evening we went to Bryan's to celebrate his 43rd birthday which was yesterday.  We had steak/hamburgers/chicken, fire cracker green beans, smooshed potatoes, salad and homemade bread.  For birthday cake, we had Derby pie...oh my, was it ever good!

When we got back to the condo about 7:30, 6 of our residents were outside enjoying our new fire ring.  So we stood out there and visited with them for a while before coming in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...