Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday

 We had a beautiful day here.  When we walked it was only 52, but that was 11 degrees warmer than yesterday.  There wasn't much wind, so it was very pleasant!!  We got back in time to watch The View.  It's been really good.  

Dave had contractors here all day today, except for the time he took to drop the camper off to be winterized.  We'll get it back in a couple of days...they are really busy right now getting everyone's campers ready for cold weather.  I sat outside and read for a bit, but there were so many Asian Lady Beetles gathering on the entire South wall of the building, that I felt like I was crawling with bugs.  I came in after a few minutes.  Those little guys might look like lady bugs, but they bite and stink if you squish them!

Around  4:00 I went to Liars' Club.  About 4:45 the elevator stopped working and we had one guy from 3rd floor who uses a walker and one from 2nd floor with a walker.  The guy from 2nd floor said he could walk upstairs so I carried his walker up and off he went - he's 96!!  The guy from 3rd floor said it would take him 3 hours to walk up to 3rd floor, so he decided to wait.  Within 25 minutes the elevator was working again!!  

I had Bible Study tonight.  There were 12 of us.  We're studying the prophets, but the teacher/preacher tonight made Jeremiah fun.  Next week we're working on the first half of Ezekiel.  More doom and gloom!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...