Friday, November 27, 2020

Friday

 Another beautiful day here!  We took our walk at Largo Nature Park.  We saw some birds, but no alligator today...anyway, we couldn't find him/her.  There were several people there with cameras with BIG lenses.  I asked one of them if he was a bird watcher.  He told me he was a bird photographer and then they showed us where a Peregrine Falcon was sitting way at the top of the tower!  I saw it, but wasn't at an angle to get a good picture  of it.


We got home early enough for me to watch The View, but it was an encore presentation!  We ate early so I could watch the Cyclone game.  Wow!  What a game!  We came from behind with 1:29 left in the game to beat Texas at Texas!!  That win was very important because we are leading the Big 12 Conference!!  Awesome!!

We took a walk around the park after 4:00 when it cooled down.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...