Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday

 So, it's Cyber Monday...did you order anything from online today?  Me either!  I saw lots of items "on sale", but I didn't see anything that I had to have...and that's a good thing!

I had my 6-month mammogram this morning.  It must have been okay because I didn't have to have the ultrasound after the mammogram.  I got to go right home.  That's another good thing!

Dave and I didn't walk until around 3:30.  The temperature dropped a bunch, the drizzle moved out, and the wind picked up.  Right now it's 62 degrees.  Tomorrow's high is to be 62 with very gusty winds!  Don't guess we'll be going on any adventures for a day or two.  It wouldn't bother me, but Dave will be freezing!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...