Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thursday

 I had to walk by myself today.  Dave's back is still spasming.  I took off while he was trying to take a nap a little before noon.  I gave him one of my muscle relaxers and he relaxed himself to sleep!  I walked the cemetery.  When I got there I saw a bunch of military types waiting so I knew they'd be there soon.  I hurried and got away from them. It wasn't long before the hearse and people arrived.  When they started the 21 gun salute, I jumped 6 inches off the ground!!  I was even expecting it, but it scared me anyway.  I didn't walk over by the funeral; I took a different route and got out of there before the funeral broke up.  On my way home, a neighbor up the street was out with one of her King Cavalier Spaniels...Kirby.  Kirby is real timid and had been scared to death by the 21 gun salute.  He did come over to sniff me, but I didn't get to pet him.  So Connie went in to get Timmy and Timmy loves me!!  So I got my puppy hugs this morning!!  She told me that one of her neighbors died this morning of Covid.  That lady's sister used to live in our building until her Alzheimer's got too bad.

I played in my studio and took a short nap.  Then we went to Liars' Club.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...