Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday

 What a difference a day makes.  Yesterday was so warm and today it was 48 an it rained most of the day.  Right now it is 31 but feels like 19...YIKES!!  That's cold!!  Good thing I didn't have to go out for any reason.  I didn't even walk today.  I did go to the basement during Liars' Club just to see what progress they were making down there.  It's coming along pretty quickly!

I worked in my studio today getting some card elements ready to take with me to Florida.  I only take a few things just so when I'm bored I can be creative.  This evening our HOA board had a zoom meeting just so we were all on the same page with everything.  Then I joined my Bible Study already in progress.  Next week we'll be done with the Old Testament!  Yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...