Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday

 We had another beautiful day here...low 70's...just about perfect!  Dave worked on power washing the south side of our house.  Then he taped and did the cut-in painting around three windows and a door.  Tomorrow he'll  use the roller to paint the rest of that side of the house.  He's already done all the shutters, the awnings, and the trim.

As for me, I went to the other cancer doctor I see.  She released me.  I'm done seeing her now.  That's a good feeling.  Since Dave was painting, I had to go pick up groceries from Walmart.  I also talked to a friend of mine from grade school.  We hadn't conversed in a while, but you would never know it.  We talked for almost an hour!!  We laughed and compared our breast cancer journeys.  It was a lot of fun getting caught up!  She and her brother are not part of each other's life but I wanted her to know that he's in really bad shape and in the hospital again.  She was glad to get a report on him, but will not be contacting him.  God bless them.  I can't imagine not wanting to talk to my brother.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...