Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thursday

 I had a doctor's appointment today, with my oncologist.  In the two years since I've been seeing my oncologist, I've only seen him two times.  Most of the time I see either his PA or his Nurse Practitioner.  Today was no different.  Interesting.  I wonder if his other patients feel the same way.  I'm not even sure I'd recognize him if I saw him!!

When I got home, I made a meatloaf and put it in the crockpot.  Our house smelled wonderful!!  This evening I went to take it out of the crockpot and Dave said he'd  do it.  With my shakes, he thought I'd drop it or something.  So he did it...and he didn't cut it in two, like I would have.  So it broke in half and part of it ended up on the floor, on the cabinet, on Dave, and down the front of the cabinets.  I guess I should have done it!!  It couldn't have been any worse!!  It was sure good, though!  We didn't lose much of it at all.  I had called Betty & Marv to see if they wanted a couple of pieces, and they did.  Marv loves my meatloaf and he hasn't had much of an appetite lately so he was looking forward to meatloaf.

Now we're playing dominoes.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...