Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 As Christmases go, this one wasn't too bad!  We fixed turkey breast in the crockpot.  It was absolutely the best!!  I put it in the crockpot with a little water.  Then I put garlic powder, lemon pepper, sage, and celery salt on it.  It cooked on high for about 3 1/2 hours and it was delicious!  We neither one like regular turkey much, but this was really, really good...and tender...and moist!  We also had mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce...and pecan pie!  We walked after dinner...and boy did I need that!!

This morning we did a video call with Bryan, Erin, and the kids.  Aidan told us they were going to have a baby!  So we're going to be having another granddaughter in June.  Exciting news!  

This evening we talked to Jami and tried to call Roberta, but got no answer.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...