Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday

 What a day!  It was a busy one!  I started out my day at the clinic getting a bone density test and an x-ray on my back.  I wonder if I'll hear from the docs about those two tests.  Probably not if there's nothing out of the ordinary.  On the way back to The Ranch, I decided to see if I could get a pedicure and I could so I stopped there and got that done.  Now if I just had my hair cut, I'd be in pretty good shape for another 5-6 weeks!

Dave wanted to go to Largo Nature Park for our walk.  It was a nice day.  Lots of birds...even baby Muscovy Ducks!  Then this evening we hurried through supper to try to get to Sand Key to see the sunset and the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn (what is being called The Christmas Star).  We missed the sunset, but we got to see the planets.  There were definitely two of them that we could see with the naked eye and then they got pretty close together to where we could only see one.  Once that happened, we got back in the car because it was cold out there!  Very interesting to see, though!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...