Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday

 We had a gorgeous day here!  It was about 70-72 with little to no humidity.  This morning while Dave was at the Urologist, I took down all of the Christmas decorations inside the house.  When Dave got home, he got out the totes so I could pack the decorations up for next year.  We then went outside and got all of the lights down and put away.  Christmas 2020 is officially over.  I even went through all the Christmas cards again and put them away.  

After lunch we went to John Taylor Park on 8th Street.  Tom & Karen say this is a great place to walk, with few people and there are always alligators to see.  We had just started our walk when Tom & Karen pulled in, put on their masks, and walked with us.  We walked all the way around the lake - my Fitbit showed over 2 miles.  Nice place to walk, but we didn't see ANY alligators.  Heehee!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...