Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sunday

 After we had watched our three church services and Dave had done his exercises, we ate lunch.  Then we decided to go for our walk in Eagle Lake Park.  It turned into a beautiful 2-mile walk.  The sun was warm.  I wore shorts, a short-sleeved shirt and a long-sleeved shirt.  I should have taken off my long-sleeved shirt cause I was plenty warm!  We probably won't go there again...too many people and very few of them were wearing masks.  We got some good pictures, but didn't see a lot of wildlife...lots of dogs, though, including two beautiful Italian greyhounds.  One of them came over to me so I had to pet her...she was so soft!  We did get to see a green heron and a beautiful great egret.



They both just sat and posed for us!

This evening we had chili from the freezer.  We talked to Roberta and Dave called his brother.  It was another good day!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...