Saturday, December 5, 2020

Saturday

I don't understand why I can't sleep past 7:00 down here.  For some reason I've been waking up somewhere between 6:15 and 6:59 AM.  That's so not me!  I like to read until about 11:30 PM and then go to sleep.  It would be nice to get more than 7 hours of sleep at night.  

We went to Largo Nature Park to take our first walk of the day today.  It was gorgeous outside!  We saw an alligator and several birds - some different ones, but I didn't get the pictures uploaded yet.  

We took our second walk at halftime of the ISU-WVU football game...and what a game it was!!  I hope there's not too much partying in Ames tonight.  Our next game will be for the Big 12 Championship!  What fun for ISU fans who've been waiting forever for this to happen!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...