Thursday, December 3, 2020

Thursday

 I went to Largo Diagnostic Clinic twice today.  This morning I had to get an injection of a radioactive substance and then this afternoon I went back for a complete body scan.  The purpose of this scan is to see if I have any bone cancer.  I sure hope not...and I don't know when I'll hear from my scan.  I meet with my cancer doctor next Thursday so I'm assuming I won't hear until then.

I'll be glad when we get thru next week, then all my doctor appointments will be over for 6 months!  

In between the injection and the scan, Dave and I walked and then stuffed the Christmas cards and mailed them out...and this is only December 3rd!  Woohoo!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...