Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday

 Our morning started at 6:00 again, trying to get Bob & Ann vaccine appointment...to no avail.  Then a little later, Dave touched up paint around our house - inside.  I was the "spot spotter"...I found the spots that he needed to paint!  We work well together.  

After lunch, we went to Verizon because my phone was pretty badly scratched.  We were able to get new Motorola Edge+ phones for almost the same thing we were already paying.  This was a big upgrade to 5G.  Can't wait to take a bunch of pix to see how the cameras compare to our old phones.

We picked up our grocery order at Sam's.  Then I ordered pizza for Bob and Ann and us and Bob went with me to pick it up.  Found out while we were at Post Corner that the little Greek man who owned PC passed away and his daughter sold the restaurant to The Opal.  The restaurant it obviously hurting...at 5:30 when we got there, only 1 booth had people in it...it was a bit early for diners, but still...

More later...

1 comment:

  1. What is your contact for getting vaccine appointments at 6:00am? Is this for the Publix in Port Charlotte? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...