Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday

 Dave and Bob had an errand to run this morning, so I took the time to open my new watercolors.  It took me forever to get the paper off the little half pans - all 24 of them!  By the time I got the paper off, I was almost out of the mood to create.  I did have a couple of stamped images on watercolor paper that I worked on.  My tremors do not play nice with watercolor paints!!  I didn't do too badly, but the shakes are very frustrating.  Next time will be a bit easier because I know I can do it now.  After lunch I worked with my alcohol inks that that was much more fun!!

This afternoon while Dave was helping John and Gayle, I took my walk.  Karen across the street joined me.  We walked faster than we do when it's Dave and me.  

Tonight I'm in a class for getting your camera off of automatic...in my pjs!!  I think I've already done this class, but it's good review.  I think I should sleep well tonight because I'm pretty bored and the class goess for another 20-30 minutes yet.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...