Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wednesday

 It was a very nice day here today.  Lots of sunshine.  I rode my bike around the park a couple of times, chasing Bob & Ann!  I was trying to catch them to ride with them, but I got stopped by Mike who wanted to talk.  That was fine because I haven't seen him for about a week.  I eventually caught them and got to ride along,  When we got done, I went over to relieve Bob.  He and Ann (mostly Ann) were cutting back their hibiscus which was taller than I am.  So Ann cut it back and I took what she cut and put them in a trash bin.  Then Bob took them to the dumpster.  

Dave went to a new chiropractor today.  He seemed to like the way the guy adjusted him.  He's been having so much trouble with sciatica so I'm hoping he feels much better tomorrow.  Then after lunch, I read that the Capitol had been stormed so we turned on the tv.  We didn't move...we watched the coverage for hours.  Why in the world would anyone want Agent Orange for a President.  He incites and invites a crowd to storm the Capital, then when it gets out of hand, he refuses to call in the National Guard.  Then when he gets a chance to go on tv and quell this insurrection, he says he understands why they're upset...the election got stolen from them...so they should be peaceful and go home.  But he loves them!  What an idiot!!  He really cares about the United States!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...