Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday

 We both woke up feeling very good today!!  Yay!  After lunch we took our walk at Boca Ciega Millenium Park.  It was a beautiful walk on a boardwalk.  We didn't see any birds to speak of, but we saw an alligator and many, many little crabs!  The little crabs were just scurrying around - first glance you didn't see anything, but then it would look like a leaf blowing on the ground.  In the camera lens it was a little crab.  I didn't get my pictures uploaded and edited, so I've nothing to show.  That was fun because we don't usually see these little critters!

This afternoon late, we walked first and second streets delivering newsletters, so we got in even more steps!  This evening I watched my great niece, Allison, in her college concert.  I found her right away!  The concert was great, but I kept worrying about those young people standing for so long in one spot.  I remember getting a bit faint-feeling in high school concerts and that one was even longer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...