Saturday, February 6, 2021

saturday

 We finally had a really nice day here!  I was able to open the windows all day long!  Our Pest Bear guy came this morning.  As he was spraying around the windows, he didn't realize a couple of windows were open.  I was sitting at the table doing a crossword puzzle and I got sprayed!!  So I won't be having any bugs!!

Dave and I walked this afternoon after he got the living room finished.  We cleaned the room and then moved  the furniture around.  We like it  this way, but it's not conducive for having company.  Good thing that's not going to happen for a while!

We video-chatted with the little ones this evening.  Kaitlyn said, "I'm running, Grandma Peg!" as she ran around the living room.  She and Aidan were fighting to get closer to the phone.  They were wound up.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...