Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday

 Dave and I did our 3 church services this morning and then took our walk.  This afternoon, we went over to John and Gayle's for a small Super Bowl party...9 people all properly distanced.  Good food and good friends.  We all came home to watch the game in the safety of our own homes.  Unfortunately I want Kansas City to win, but if Tampa wins that's okay because we live in the Tampa Bay area.  So I guess it's one of those win-win situations.  I just wanted it to be a good close game, but KC just can't get it going.  I think KC's offensive line sucks tonight...therefore Patrick has to scramble almost every down.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...