Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday

 When I got up this morning, I asked Dave why he wasn't watching church...he politely told me it was only Saturday!  I was confused I guess.  I could have sworn it was Sunday!!  It was kind of chilly today, but tomorrow is supposed to be nice again!!  For our walk today, we went to Largo Nature Park.  Still no alligator today, but since it was cool, I didn't expect to see one.  

Our Rogue has a tire that has been leaking air, so on our way home from the park, we stopped at Goodyear.  They said they could get it in next, so we left it and walked home.  Then after a nap, they called and Dave went to pick it up.  He told Dave there was something  in the tire but they fixed it.  Only cost us $22 so it wasn't too bad!

The rest of the day was spent watching Indian Hills play basketball and watching the gamecast of the ISU game.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...