Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday

 This morning we went to church...online of course.  Then we had a bite of lunch.  After lunch we went to John Taylor Park.  Dave brought his fishing poles, but there was so much "salad" in the water (weeds, etc.) that it was hard to reel your line in after you had cast it out.  We'll try another park on another day.  I walked around the lake and took some pictures.  When I got to the other side, I sat by the water and watched an alligator roaming the lake!  I also finished a book while Dave fished.  

Late this afternoon, we also walked around the Ranch so I got plenty of steps in today!  Now we're watching American Idol!  Wonderful singers this year!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...