Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday

 I did something I've wanted to do ever since I lost my weight two years ago!  I walked to the top of the pedestrian bridge off of the Courtney Campbell Causeway.  It was about .8 of a mile to the top!  It was a gorgeous day with a nice breeze so I didn't get too hot, even though the sun was shining brightly!  




Dave was under the bridge fishing.  He didn't catch anything, but he still had fun.  The guys next to him fishing caught a small hammerhead shark!!  We'll do that again!

Tomorrow we head south to Port Charlotte to get our second shots.  I'm listening to the Iowa State basketball game.  We've lead the whole game, but now with under 5 minutes left, Baylor is only 1 point down...and they're #2 in the nation!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...