Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday

 Beautiful day here today!!  We took our walk today at Largo Nature Park but not until about 3:00.  We saw some birds, but no alligators.  Darn!

Earlier in the afternoon, I hosted a zoom meeting with several of the ladies from the class of '66.  I think there were 10 of us on at one time.  We visited for about an hour and a half before we ran out of things to say!!  Haha - like that would ever happen!

This evening we've had all kinds of excitement in the park...several fire trucks and emergency vehicles on 3rd street at the north end.  Initial reports were that there was a nature gas smell.  They're all out of the park now and no one told us to evacuate, so I'm assuming there was no leak.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...