Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday

 Since our new camera came yesterday, we decided to go try it out today.  We charged it last night so it would be ready for us.  We went to Fort DeSoto where we were guaranteed to see birds and beautiful scenery and we weren't disappointed.  It was a gorgeous day to bee on the beach!!  We even sat on the beach for a while...just enjoying the day!  We probably took 300+ pictures.  I took some and Dave took some.  We had a couple of complaints about the camera that I was able to solve on the way home.  We won't be going out tomorrow because it's supposed to rain and be chilly all day.  Hopefully, though, we'll go someplace Sunday to see if the changes I made to the camera solved the issues we had with it.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...