Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday

 I've been having some weird heart-beats, so I called the doctor's office today.  I had the phone on speaker so Dave heard the lady on the phone say there was an opening this morning at 11:00.  So I went to the clinic...just to be told I didn't have an appointment!  My appointment is really next week Monday at 11:00.  The lady on the phone screwed up.  I got up and going, though!!

After I got home, Dave and I went to Eagle Lake for our walk.  It was beautiful today.  We didn't take cameras, so we've got to go back soon...the water lilies are blooming and they are beautiful.



There are 3 or 4 observation decks - none real close to the lilies, but all of our cameras will be able to get close-ups of them.  

Dave is prepping for a colonoscopy today.  I'll take him to the hospital tomorrow and then come home to await a call telling me to come pick him up.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...