Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday

 Happy birthday to...me!!!  I enjoyed my day today.  We started out by "attending" our church services online.  Then we got ready for our day.  We first stopped at Subway and got sandwiches to go.  I got a free cookie because it was my birthday!  Then we went to Madeira Beach but couldn't find a parking place, so we moved on farther South.  We stopped at the municipal parking lot in Treasure Island.  We took our chairs, our lunch, our cameras and went out to the water.  What a beautiful place to be!  

Later this afternoon, nine of us gathered across the street for cake and ice cream.  Good friends and neighbors!!


When we came home, we got to talk to Aidan and Kaitlyn - both of whom said "Happy Birthday, Grandma Peg!!"  That was so cool!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...