Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tuesday

 We crossed something off my bucket list today...we walked to the top of the Bellair Causeway bridge!!  It was not an easy walk because the incline is steep.  It's a good thing we stopped a few times to take pictures - the view is spectacular!!  I'm thinking I may have some sore muscles in the morning.  



After we walked, we went under the bridge to our fishing spot where Dave fished for a couple of hours and I read.


I also watched all the little crabs around me.  I eventually felt like I had things crawling on me,, so I left the shade of my mangrove tree and sat in the sun away from the crabs!!  They were cute, though.


It was a fun day.  We closed it off by having and orange/vanilla ice cream cone at Yellow Banks Grove on Walsingham!!  

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...