Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wednesday

It was gorgeous again here.  I really like being here!!  This was pick-up-groceries from Sam's day so Dave went to do that while I watched The View.  I haven't been watching it lately - just seems like we're gone during that time slot.  

After putting away groceries and eating lunch, Dave wanted a short nap so that's what he did.  I read.  Then we went to Largo Nature Park for our walk.  The BIG alligator was there again today...and so was the 6-foot one (at the other end).  We didn't even take our masks today.  We decided since we were outside, we were fine.  

About 5:00 we left for Madeira Beach where Dave's cousins rent a condo for 3 weeks.  There were 12 of us for dinner and watching the sunset.  We enjoyed being with the family!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...