Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday

 Rainy day!!  I didn't think it was going to quit raining...it rained, sprinkled, drizzled, or misted much of the day.  I had a doctor's appointment for an Echo test this morning.  Again I walked up the steps rather than taking the elevator.  By the time I got to the reception desk I was breathing pretty hard.  I slipped my mask down a bit and got some fresh air so I felt better!  The Echo was easy.  Then I got my new heart monitor put on my chest.  It shows in almost all of my shirts!  I have to keep it on through Thursday morning, then I can take it off and return it to the clinic.  Then I wait to hear from the doctor.

We finally walked late this afternoon.  We quit early because it was starting to sprinkle heavier!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...