Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday

 We are home!  We met Jami, Tom, Megan, and Danny at Lester''s Diner at 10:00 this morning.  We all had breakfast and it tasted really, really good.  I've been wanting to have breakfast at a restaurant for a long time.  Lester's has one of the best breakfasts around!  After breakfast, we headed for Clearwater.  We listened to a book while we were in the car.  When we got to I75 at exit 217 (Lakewood Ranch), we saw that 75 was pretty much at a standstill.  What do you do when the interstate is blocked???  You go shopping - we went to Bealls.  I was able to get some things I needed before we head for Iowa.  Yay!

This evening, we were watching American Idol, but now they've broken in with a tornado warning!  We won't know the outcome - grrr!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...