Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday

 Dave and I walked to the top of the Bellair bridge today.  It was harder walking because the wind was blowing almost gale-force.  Dave was sure his cap was going to blow off and I was sure WE were going to blow off!  I had made the comment that I sure hoped there was a breeze blowing when we got there.  It was blowing...hard!

Dave fished for a couple of hours.  He caught two fish.  The fish were just stealing his bait right and left.  Since the wind was blowing so hard, he couldn't tell if he had a bite or if it was just the wind moving the waves.  I read and enjoyed the beautiful scenery!




It rained really hard late this afternoon...and some of the lightning strikes were really close.  We were going to cook hamburgers on the grill, but ended up cooking them on the stove instead.

More later...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...