Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday

 Happy Easter!!  I hope everyone had a fabulous day!  It was beautiful here and it was beautiful at home, too!!  In fact at one time it was 71 here and 80 in Waterloo.  How about that!!

This morning, Dave and I did our 3 church services.  Our Easter dinner was at PF Chang's at Countryside Mall.  There were 9 of us - John & Gayle, Ron & Marsha, Bob & Ann, our cousin Steve, and Dave & me.  We had our own private dining room so we felt pretty safe.  Our waiter was very careful to always have his mask up when he came into our room.  It was a nice outing!!  

This evening, we talked to Jami and then go to say Happy Easter to Bryan, Erin and the kids.  The family got haircuts - I think Grandma Jan gave them all haircuts.  Aidan was so cute - his long curls are gone - he looks like a boy again!  Plus, he had on a shirt and tie!!  He couldn't wait to show us his new toy.  Kaitlyn told us Happy Easter and showed us her new toy!  Fun conversation tonight!

Right now, we're watching American Idol and I'm trying to vote.  You get 10 votes for each of the first dozen singers...tomorrow night is the same thing.  So far, I can't pick any of them who I think should go home...they are all fantastic!!  I've given all but 3 all 10 of my votes!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...