Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tuesday

 We took John & Gayle to Pass-a-Grille today.  We found a spot on the beach and set up our chairs.  Gayle and I walked to the end of the beach and had a nice visit on one of the park benches there.  After we walked back, we went to the Brass Monkey for lunch.  We wanted to sit outside so we had to wait for a bit.  We finally got our table and enjoyed sandwiches on the balcony.  After lunch, we went back to the beach but a couple of spring-breaker couples had set up their canopy pretty close to us and none of us were very comfortable being that close to others so we didn't stay too long after our lunch.  It was beautiful there today!  


This evening I went over to visit with Bob and Steve and John for a bit.  The rest of the evening I worked on editing photos.  I may NEVER get done with March!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...